Monday, February 9, 2009

How to deal with twats

Recently in my WoW guild we've had a bunch of twats leave of their own free will. The only thing I'm actually disappointed about here is that I didn't get to give them the boot along with several choice words. Among them, cockpaste would be foremost. I'm gonna tie this in to a real world situation, you're just gonna have to wait for it.

So I've had this song stuck in my head all day, pretty fucking annoying too because I've played it a few times to no avail. I'm debating suicide. I think it's the best option at hand.

Ok, got it. So here I am thinking I'd like to tell these people that I find them highly annoying and would like to set their undoubtedly cheap import cars on fire, when I realize that this would be completely unacceptable behavior in the real world. Not the combustion of vehicles, but moreso parting ways with someone for good without giving them an assful (I don't think I've ever seen that as one word. Bow before my higher powers of grammar!) of verbal abuse. I have made it custom to do so, mostly because I always feel superior when putting others down, but also to put people in their place.

For instance, apparently we've had several of our more casual raiders bitching about not being able to get as much loot as the people who show up every time. Really? I have to wonder who thought that was a good idea. "Hey bitch! Thanks for dragging my ass through all this content, but do you think you could just hand me some stuff so I can continue to perform poorly, all while being outclassed by parapalegics with a thumb up their ass?" That's sort of like asking your boss if you can work a 2 day week with no pay cut, all while trying to touch his penis for your late night masturbating pleasure.

Supposing that something like this happened to you, would you cut your ties with them without a word? You better not. Fuck em up with your word punches. Granted, not everyone is as eloquent as I, but you can sure try! I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of violence is because of pent up emotions over some self-centered shiteater. Do the world a favor, and cuss the fucking shit out of someone! I do, and I am a satisfied individual.

I'd rather not have self-absorbed assholes in my general vicinity. I'm far more than enough for most to handle, except that I actually deserve all the praise that I get. Did you forget? I'm awesome at fucking everything. You can use that f bomb as either an adjective or a verb, it fits either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment