Thursday, February 5, 2009

I drink water to kill more whales

PETA is an association for the benefit of animal rights. PETA also has a tendency to blow huge chunks into each other's mouths while going down on any and every animal this planet has to offer. I hate PETA. You should too. I say that if an animal isn't smart enough to NOT be raised as food, they probably don't deserve the same rights as humans. I have yet to be caught and eaten, so I deem myself a greater being. Higher thinking got humanity as a whole to where it is today. Granted, we have our issues. Lots of issues. Ones that will destroy the world kind of issues. Actually, we probably fucked ourselves over three ways from Sunday. I'm not making a very valid point. Well, at least we get to choose whether or not we screw ourselves. Cows don't. Llamas don't. Hippies don't. We have free will, for better or (much more likely) worse.

Back to PETA. PETA stands for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. As most people and retarded hippies should know, ethics are a rather subjective branch of study. More or less, it's looking at what makes a good life, and also includes moral rights and wrongs. I can't say for sure if an animal thinks about these kinds of things, but I'm going to bet they don't. Why? Because dogs eat their own shit, hamsters eat their young, and lemmings run off of cliffs. If a human did any of these, they'd be deemed insane and banished from society and/or eaten. I'm talking about eating a lot. I think I'm hungry. I should look into that. Anyway, I'm capable of discerning if these things will lead me to a happy and moral life. Animals... not so much. They act solely on instinct. Instinct can indeed let them survive, but most would agree that survival isn't really living.

What really pisses me off is how PETA tries to butt in to how other people operate their own lives. No! I like eating meat, and I really don't give a shit how cows are treated before they're killed. They're being raised to be eaten, plain and simple. When your life has a purpose that meager, your room to complain is marginal at best. Oh wait, they can't complain - they're cows. They have no brain and no soul. When they can start talking and arguing rationally with me, I will change my stance on the spot. Until then, get the stick out of your ass.

Now on the other hand, just because I have a right to eat animals doesn't mean I should be a total dick to them for no reason at all. If I see a squirrel on the road, I brake, or if there's a dog about, I pet it. There's no reason not to be civil, but putting animals on the same level as a human is bullshit. I'll take the human life over the animal every time, because doing otherwise is ridiculous. And that is the crux of PETA, and also why they blow donkeys every day. EVERY. DAY.

PETA, fuck off. How about taking up a reasonable cause, like helping other humans in need instead? You could be out there making a difference in something that actually matters instead of pissing your life away having sex with animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment