Friday, February 27, 2009

What the hell am I DOING?

Yet another WoW and life related post that will undoubtedly shatter your fragile little mind. Sometimes, I wonder if it's best that I don't write so that fewer minds are inevitably broken, but then I remember that mine is likely the only one that matters. Sorry (in the most insincere way).

So aside from being a perfect specimen of a man, I asked myself, "what am I actually doing?" Typing away frivolously was the immediate and logical answer. Giggles ensued. Then I got down to the core of the question. Mind you, I'm not here to relay my personal life, but moreso to think about the massive problems that I alone can answer with my superior intellect and cunning. I do think this is a solid question for anyone to ask themself. Grinding through the drudgery of the day is a boring and insufficient answer. To those of you who thought that, you will be fed to the Soylent system for immediate deliciousness preparation (don't forget to leave your SSN with the receptionist!).

I think my point is that we all need to make an effort to better ourselves in whatever the hell it is that we choose to accomplish. This is a far more taxing concept for you than it is for me, since I am spectacular at everything I choose to do. I'm relating this to WoW because I have seen some very bad players become very good players using this idea as a springboard to some fashion of success (the only time asking for help kills anyone is in horror movies and China.). Others though, even the decent players, don't use this idea and for it remain mediocre at best, fucking awful at worst (if there was a better term for how bad they were, I'd use it).

As it is though, I've decided to take this and apply it to my personal life. I've got all sorts of shit I want to get better at, or even try for a first time (I'm sure I'll be amazing at it). I can't see any particular reason not to, unless someone threatens my life if I try new things. Though at that point I think I'd fuck em up with a spear. Or gun. Whichever is closest, ya know? I'd encourage you all to try new things as well if I wasn't positive you'd blow up the whole damn world with your severe retardation.

So yeah... I'm gonna go do something new, right now. Well, not right now. I'm pretty tired, and could very well accidentally kill several camels in the process. Those bitches never know when to get out of my way. Anyway, sleep first, but then something new, and God forbid, fun. Gonna go balls out, if you'll let the term slide (let the terms slide dammit...).

I'm gonna invent a lightsaber!

No comments:

Post a Comment